View Single Post
Old 05-23-2003, 01:37 AM
Noodles And Hot Tofu! MMM

Send a message via Yahoo to NAHTMMM

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Courtesy of the TrekBBS, VillainSupply.com. Just the thing for all of us here who are bent on global domination and have a few trillion burning a hole in our pockets. This is very funny stuff!

[quoteost_uid0]THE AMULET OF ARANON THE UNREADY*

This amazing occult amulet grants its wearer tremendous psychic powers.** The visions and prophecies afforded the user have led to the rise and fall of nations.*** But beware the curse that accompanies these great powers!**** Let the unready beware!*****

Price: US$9.99 ea.; US$6.99 for lots of 500 or more
*Actually, [iost_uid0]an[/iost_uid0] Amulet of Aranon The Unready. He made thousands of them. We have pallets full.
**Well, not tremendous. Basically, the wearer can see things that have already happened, if the wearer was actually present at the time. We grant that this isn't a very useful power.
***We made this up. Although, an Amulet of Aranon The Unready may have had some impact on the resignation of the Commerce Secretary of Trinidad in 1979.
****Wearing the amulet may lead to a slight increase in psoriasis symptoms. Not much of a curse, but then it's not much of an amulet.
*****We have no idea what this means.[/quoteost_uid0]

:lol: :lol:[/colorost_uid0]

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs