View Single Post
Old 09-12-2003, 09:45 PM
He'd enjoy a third pie

Send a message via ICQ to PointyHairedJedi Send a message via AIM to PointyHairedJedi Send a message via Yahoo to PointyHairedJedi

[color=#000000ost_uid0]I've got two sites to mention (well, one and a half really) -

Fantasy Film League. The name is pretty self explanatory. My current submission for the October season is entitled [iost_uid0]Countdown: The Movie[/iost_uid0], is directed by David Lynch, and stars Harrison Ford and Ian Mckellan among others.

[iost_uid0]Doctor Who[/iost_uid0] e-books on the BBC site - They've put up a new e-book, a 7th Doctor one, though I haven't had a chance to actually read it yet (still no router you see).

Edit: That ALICE thing is very strange indeed. It keeps telling me to ask Elvis.

[quoteost_uid0]Interesting deduction. Should I think that me myself are mad? Ask again later. Ask ELVIS if it is.[/quoteost_uid0]
Then I got this:

[quoteost_uid0]>But Elvis is dead I tell you!

ALICE: Interesting. I knew he was a robot, but I never heard he was dead you tell me.[/quoteost_uid0]

Ah ha.....[/colorost_uid0]

- Five Minute 24 S1 (it lives, honest!)

"Everybody loves pie!"
- Spongebob Squarepants