View Single Post
Old 05-21-2006, 08:45 AM
The lens that flares in the night
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Zeke Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke

I was gonna leave this to the more qualified people, but to my surprise, they didn't bring up what I read about the other day. There's reason to believe someone else is out there, if not necessarily a Time Lord. Why? In the 2006 Doctor Who Annual, there was an article by Russell Davies himself called "Meet the Doctor," which gave a little information about the Great Time War. The final paragraph was this: "And far away, across the universe, on the planet Crafe Tec Heydra, one side of a mountain carries carvings and hieroglyphs, crude representations of an invisible War. The artwork shows two races clashing, one metal, one flesh; a fearsome explosion; and a solitary survivor walking from the wreckage. Solitary? Perhaps not. Under this figure, a phrase has been scratched in the stone, which translates as: you are not alone..."

[03:17] FiveMinZeke: Galactica clearly needs the advanced technology of scissors, which get around the whole "yanking on your follicles" problem.
[03:17] IJD: cylons can hack any blades working in conjunction