View Single Post
Old 10-02-2003, 06:01 AM
Transformed Man

Send a message via ICQ to Standback Send a message via MSN to Standback Send a message via Yahoo to Standback

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Well, if you're only going for the first two lines, it can be condensed even further, to:

[bost_uid0]Cypher:[/bost_uid0] I know this isn't really steak, but it tastes like steak, which is good enough for me.
[bost_uid0]Agent Smith:[/bost_uid0] Actually, the computers couldn't figure out what steak tastes like. You're eating prime-grade tofu.

I didn't think this was nearly as funny as the others I mentioned, though... Or as the Santa-joke-in-progress, on which mine own tweak is:

[bost_uid0]Cypher:[/bost_uid0] ...and I wanna be reinserted into the Matrix with a house, and an acting career, and a pony, and lots and lots of steaks.
[bost_uid0]Agent Smith:[/bost_uid0] And have you been a good little boy this year, Mr. Reagan?
[bost_uid0]Cypher:[/bost_uid0] I'm gonna betray and kill my shipmates!
[bost_uid0]Agent Smith:[/bost_uid0] Good. Now get off my knee.

[quoteost_uid0](by the way, welcome to the boards)[/quoteost_uid0]

Whoa - I didn't even notice that was somebody new! So used to the same faces, I barely bother checking who says what... So welcome an' good tidings t'ya, Jobe![/colorost_uid0]
--It\'s Walky!, David Willis