View Single Post
Old 09-22-2004, 02:05 AM
Not to be confused with Kodax

Send a message via ICQ to Xeroc Send a message via AIM to Xeroc Send a message via Yahoo to Xeroc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijdgaf
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudshark
Revisionism should only be allowed to go so far, even where George Lucas is concerned.
You know, I hate to tangent this topic too much, but I'm getting awfully tired of this sentiment. I have the DVDs, I've enjoyed what I've seen so far, and I don't see anything that detracts from the Star Wars experience.

I find it extremely ironic that everyone in here is jumping on Lucas when he rewrites history, yet you all love Enterprise for it's same failing.

Give it a break, guys.
I hear you ijdgaf, I've seen the new Special-Edition Series of Star Wars (all three of them), and frankly, I like them.
I recently saw a documentary on the Star Wars Trilogy and the Special Edition, and they said (with George Lucas in this documentary too) that he really wanted all that special edition stuff in there the first time, but couldn't do it due to budget or technology constraints.

And I wouldn't go so far as to say I love enterprise. It could be quite a bit better.

And I might have a chance to help it if I am elected as Executive Producer!

Xeroc Central

5MChat: PHP/JS Chat 2.0
Click here to view the chat in progress!