Thread: May 23
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2005, 11:05 PM
Not to be confused with Kodax

Send a message via ICQ to Xeroc Send a message via AIM to Xeroc Send a message via Yahoo to Xeroc

Incredible! 1. 2. goto 1

I also like the new title image!

Favorite Quotes (Even if the whole thing is too funny to quote, I'm just going to quote anyways. :P )

Quote:
Obi-Wan: Anakin, don't try to fight him by yourself the way you did on Geonosis. This time let me give you a hand.
Anakin: Master, aren't sarcastic puns a violation of the Jedi Code or something?
Quote:
C3PO: Well, I wouldn't boast about it too loudly if I were you. If some enemy agents heard you, they might very well kidnap you and use you as the mass-production template for an improved droid army.
Quote:
Anakin: Oh, Padmé! I've missed you so much while I've been away fighting in the Outer Rim Sieges.
Padmé: Me too, darling. And I have very special news -- I'm pregnant!
Anakin: That's, uh, wonderful. Who's the father?
Padmé: Search your feelings, stupid. You haven't been gone for that long.
Quote:
Padmé: Honey, what's wrong?
Anakin: I just had a nightmare in which you died in childbirth.
Padmé: And the baby?
Anakin: I had to feed and change and raise it all by myself. It was awful.
Quote:
Anakin: So what? The Republic will continue to have executive, legislative and judicial branches of government, the way it always has.
Obi-Wan: But centralized into one office from now on.
Anakin: Details, details.
Quote:
Mace Windu: We will accept your appointment, young Skywalker, but in exchange we want you to spy on the Chancellor for us. Now take a seat.
Anakin: You're putting me in a very awkward position, Master Windu.
Windu: Because of your misplaced loyalty towards the Chancellor?
Anakin: No, because the chair you've given me was designed for a three-legged alien.
Quote:
Grievous: My fellow Separatists! I am sending you to the Mustafar system so that you will be safe in case the Jedi...
Obi-Wan: You're all under arrest!
Grievous: ...discover our secret hideout.
Obi-Wan: It's all over, Grievous. Put your hands up!
(SWISSSH! SWISSSH! SWISSSH! SWISSSH!)
Obi-Wan: On second thought, put them back down and drop the four lightsabers, please.
Quote:
Commander Cody: Sir, he's getting away on that...whatever it is.
Obi-Wan: You stay here and mop up these battle droids. I'll go after Grievous on this...whatever it is.
Creature: BrAAAkk! RiooouaaRRRkkk!
Obi-Wan: Yes, well, I didn't get your name either.
Quote:
Windu: No. This task calls for experience rather than talent and youthful enthusiasm.
Anakin: I hate these Jedi seniority rule. I'd find this job a lot more interesting if we weren't unionized.
Quote:
Palpatine: Immediately. We will begin by studying the power of death.
Anakin: What about the power of life?
Palpatine: That's the advanced course -- you have to pass the prerequisites first. Now go to the Jedi Temple with a few thousand troops and start doing your homework.
Quote:
Yoda: When an old dog nine hundred years is, to him new tricks do not try to teach.
Quote:
Organa: Excellent. With their help, we can start making plans to regain control of the Republic from the Chancellor and his clone armies.
Antilles: Ever the optimist, aren't you sir?
Quote:
Padmé: You'd have to be a fool to accept a mission like that. If you go there, you could end up making a complete ash of yourself!
Quote:
Organa: I know. Let me check my handbook of parliamentary procedure to see if there's some kind of loophole we can use to amend the motion.
Quote:
Anakin: Padmé, what are you doing here? Coming to Mustafar was one hell of a bad idea!
Padmé: From what I see of the landscape, I'd say that was a devilishly clever turn of phrase. Don't you find the red glow awfully hard on the eyes?
Anakin: I don't mind it. I like to think of this place as the biggest lava lamp in the whole galaxy.
Quote:
Anakin: Stay out of this, Obi-Wan! Haven't you ever heard of tough love?
Quote:
Obi-Wan: You fight with the strength of many men, Anakin. It makes me sad that you've gone over to the Dark Side.
Anakin: You shall not pass, Master. The black Jedi Knight always triumphs!
Obi-Wan: Don't make me lop off your good arm, Anakin. You've already lost the other one to Count Dooku.
Anakin: 'Tis but a scratch. Have at you!
Quote:
Obi-Wan: You're indeed brave, Anakin, but the fight is mine.
Anakin: I'm invincible!
Obi-Wan: You're sliding down the hill towards a river of lava.
Anakin: Fine, then...we'll call it a draw. ARRRRRGH!
Quote:
Obi-Wan: That's awful. Who's going to feed and change and raise her babies now?
Quote:
Yoda: Much study will it require. For one thing, long and difficult to remember is the area code you must dial.
Okay, so that was half the fiver, but it was so good!

Xeroc Central

5MChat: PHP/JS Chat 2.0
Click here to view the chat in progress!