View Single Post
Old 11-10-2015, 03:00 AM
The moron they built to make you an idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wowbagger View Post
At first, I thought the everything-is-comic-sans thing was just one of Zeke's bad jokes, to be explained presently. But as it dragged on (and on), it eventually reached the point where I knew Zeke didn't know about it, but it had gone on so long that bringing it up was too awkward.

But now that FG has broken the silence, let this be an official bug report, Zeke: everything is in Comic Sans. Please fix it. Screenshot from a few minutes ago, if it helps you find the root problem:
See, if you want to prank someone again, do it properly. All modern browsers have the ability to override the font for readability.

...or you can do like I do: make a Q account, get a friendly admin to give that account admin powers, and put the entire forum on trial for crimes against existence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evay View Post
And dude, your static background made me nauseated for a good half-hour after I got off my computer, so yeah, annoyed!
Seconded!