View Single Post
Old 04-08-2003, 12:32 AM
Noodles And Hot Tofu! MMM

Send a message via Yahoo to NAHTMMM

[color=#000000ost_uid0]I was going to include this in the next segment of the series that started this thread, but I may as well get it out of the way so I don't have to limit myself to a time travel story:

[color=redost_uid0]Celeste:[/colorost_uid0] C'mon, Zeke, tell me: what do you think of my fiver for Star Trek XII? ...Zeke, have you even [iost_uid0]read[/iost_uid0] it yet? :suspicious:
[color=purpleost_uid0]Zeke:[/colorost_uid0] Celeste, you gave it to me in January. This is March. Have patience. You know, there were other submissions for other fivers before yours. I can't go giving you special preference all the time. And every so often, this thing called 'real life' intrudes on my consciousness.
[color=redost_uid0]Celeste:[/colorost_uid0] :eyeroll: Yeah, in January of 2011! This is March of 2023. That's over 12 years!
[color=purpleost_uid0]Zeke:[/colorost_uid0] Yep. Such is life.
[color=blueost_uid0]SimonBob:[/colorost_uid0] Behind that philosophical facade is a guy who doesn't want to admit he accidentally deleted all his fiver e-mail about seven years ago.[/colorost_uid0]

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs