View Single Post
Old 02-06-2020, 09:29 AM
The moron they built to make you an idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the Great View Post
Oh, and I'm going to be outright chucking an episode here and there that just can't be redeemed. "Fury" comes to mind immediately.
Actually, I didn't mind "Fury", but I'm a sucker for time travel episodes, especially ones that play with their own history. Blame the Whovian in me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the Great View Post
And the whole water shortage thing in the Kazon years was just dumb. It's enough that Voyager has replicators and they don't. Any warp-capable ship can find planets with free water. Don't tell me that every planet in Kazon/Vidiian space is short of water!
If everyone used water the same way Neelix did in the first episode, then yeah I can see it. It was seen that the Kazon were less advanced than the Federation technology-wise like recycling, they might not have the filtration systems in place to mass refine water from snowball planets and dwarfs. And the Vidiians were more interested in Bee Gee'ing it in the short term (you're welcome for that ear worm) than long-term planning, which probably bit them in the butt.