Thread: July 1
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2005, 12:04 AM
Noodles And Hot Tofu! MMM

Send a message via Yahoo to NAHTMMM

Quote:
Sisko: "Dominion deactivating minefield in two days. Stop. Reinforcements waiting on other side of the wormhole. Stop. Attempts at sabotage have failed. Stop. Recommend immediate offensive. Stop."
Ross: Your son must be a historian to write his messages in the style of old telegrams.
Sisko: It's not telegram style. Major Kira likes kicking people in the shins to make them write faster.
Heeheehee

Quote:
Sisko: All right, men. We're about to set out on our mission. We may face many dangers, but I'm confident my baldness will see us through.
Heheh. Ripoff of Picard?

Quote:
Natira: I love you. I loved you from the first moment I saw you. 12.08 minutes ago. For a Space Italian woman who rides a warp bike, an eternity.

Quote:
Oracle's LiveJournal, entry #444447: People keep asking me questions about the nuclear-powered spaceship. If ANYONE asks me a question about the nuclear-powered spaceship again....
Natira: Hi, I just wanted to ask you again about the nuclear-powered spaceship.
(ZAP!)
Natira: GAK!
...I'm so going to kill that person. End journal entry.
:lol:

Quote:
Kirk: To disable... the Oracle... logically convince it to self-destruct. Oh, how very original.
Spock: Just... do it!
Kirk: Um... um... Episode II: Attack of the Clones!
Oracle: NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Quote:
Com Lady: Wrong. You're a different officer. You've come with the United Earth Directorate to invade Braxis
Won't the Flingons complain?

Quote:
DuGalle: Excellent. We will now begin our attack on Korhol. The desert planet. There you will either destroy the physics labs or the nuclear silos.
Captain: Can't you give a more decisive order than that?
DuGalle: Of course I can. DuGalle out.
:mrgreen:

Quote:
DuGalle: I wouldn't count on it. You better hope for a cow level.
Captain: There is no cow level....
DuGalle: Exactly.
Heheh.

Quote:
You're almost an hour into your problem and there doesn't seem to be any easy solution.
...Not that you've been watching the clock at all for the past twenty minutes.

EVIL ALIEN NAZIS!
And the number one sign that you're in a cliffhanger....

Heheheh, good stuff. :mrgreen:

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs