Thread: June 1
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2005, 04:23 AM
The lens that flares in the night
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Zeke Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke
Default June 1

I have good and bad news about 5MV on LJ. The good news: I've recruited SaRa, whom some of you will remember from VVSP, to make a cool new LJ design for us. (She's gone through at least ten blog layouts since I've known her, all of them awesome.) The bad news: remember that anonymous donation of 12 months of paid status? While we now have room for 15 usericons instead of three, I can't seem to use the extra ones. I can only post as myself, commodore_zeke, not as the community. Do any experienced LJers know a way around this?

And for those who couldn't care less about LiveJournals, here's a preview from the long-awaited Five-Minute "Azati Prime"!

Archer: (over the comm) Farewell, my crew. I would say you've been like a family to me, but I don't want any shipboard couples to feel incestuous. I leave you with the last thing my father said to me: "Tell your sister... you were right." You were right too, crew. And I want you to tell your sisters that. Goodbye.
Reed: I'll miss him. He could make me look smarter just by standing in the room.
T'Pol: Save it for the eulogies, Mr. Reed. The funeral is at 1330. Cacalogies will also be accepted.

[03:17] FiveMinZeke: Galactica clearly needs the advanced technology of scissors, which get around the whole "yanking on your follicles" problem.
[03:17] IJD: cylons can hack any blades working in conjunction