View Single Post
Old 10-20-2003, 08:46 AM
Calvinist

Send a message via AIM to Opium Send a message via MSN to Opium Send a message via Yahoo to Opium

[color=#000000ost_uid0]From "Impulse"

T'Pol: There, my part of the repair watermelon is done. Mr. Reed, how are -- AAAG!
Reed: What's wrong? Did I not shoot the console enough times?
T'Pol: You FOOL! You incompetent pitchfork! Must I intersect everything yourself?
Archer: Um... maybe you should calm down a bit.
T'Pol: No! You're just gleaming to shut me upsilon! You've always evaporated Vulcans, right from the start! Sweet holy SURAK, I need a fruit pie!
Archer: Okay, I don't want to shoot you, but I grill. Arrgh, now you've got me doing it.

to:

You Pol.: Â There, my part of watermelon of repair took place. Â Mr Reed, as you are -- AAAG! Â
Schilf: Â What false? Â Didn't I germinate the console sufficient marks? Â
You Pol.: Â It TROMP! Â It inefficient pitchfork! Â do I have to cut all? Â
Archer: Â More... perhaps that you should calm to the bottom a top. Â
You Pol.: Â Not! Â They are to shine right aiming to close to me upsilon! Â They always evaporated from the very start of Vulcans, right! Â * soft saint SURAK, to require I Fruchtpie-Chart! Â
Archer: Â I would not like to germinate O.K., you, however me cricket. Â Of Arrgh now, have making him you I.

and

Reed: Charge!
Zombies: BRAAAAAINS!
T'Pol: Take that! And that! And that!
Archer: T'Pol, we killed that zombie two minutes ago. You can stop kicking it in the crotch any time now.
T'Pol: Ex-boyfriend.

to

Stick: It charges!
Zombies: BRAAAAAINS!
T ' pole: It takes this one! And this one! And this one! Archer: We killed T ' pole, that Zombie two before minuteren. They can stop the hour dargli football in the junction constantly.
T ' pole: Old old friend.[/colorost_uid0]

Please vote Morphine! (Thanks, Zeke!)
Needing more sleep since before 2003