View Single Post
Old 04-27-2004, 11:31 AM
He'd enjoy a third pie

Send a message via ICQ to PointyHairedJedi Send a message via AIM to PointyHairedJedi Send a message via Yahoo to PointyHairedJedi

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Well, Derek and cat, [iost_uid0]Firefly[/iost_uid0] is one of those shows that you really have to let grow on you. I wasn't terribly fond of it at first either, but it seems to be that once people have watched a certain number of episodes, they start to like it more and more. Watching it in the intended order (not the order that those idiots at Fox insisted that it be shown in) definitely helps too - there are lots of little nuances and small details that run through that you just wouldn't get. Part of the fun of watching [iost_uid0]Firefly[/iost_uid0] actually is seeing it multiple times to try and pick up on all those little details.

EDIT: Completely unrelated, but I made this from the DVDs. If anyone has a particular hankering for a [iost_uid0]Firefly[/iost_uid0] av, I'll be more than happy to make 'em.[/colorost_uid0]
- Five Minute 24 S1 (it lives, honest!)

"Everybody loves pie!"
- Spongebob Squarepants