View Single Post
Old 12-07-2004, 06:46 PM
He'd enjoy a third pie

Send a message via ICQ to PointyHairedJedi Send a message via AIM to PointyHairedJedi Send a message via Yahoo to PointyHairedJedi

Well, I like the original well enough, but I don't think anyone can deny that it lacked a certain drama - mostly in was just fun entertainment. Also it's good to see you around, AT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatac
Been following the show via BitTorrent. Also like it very much, though I'm a bit undecided about the human-looking Cylon plot - though it has, admittedly, been put to good use.
Well, I'm starting to think that that particular plot thread is going to go somewhere quite different than it first seemed, especially after watching "Flesh and Bone". There is a lot more going on behind the scenes with the Cylons than we're being shown, though there are enough little hints being dropped - what they are hinting at though is really anyone's guess (though like I said I have my own theory).
- Five Minute 24 S1 (it lives, honest!)

"Everybody loves pie!"
- Spongebob Squarepants