View Single Post
Old 07-24-2003, 10:19 AM
Last guardian of a fallen... wtf?

Location: Andromatlantis, in the Tri-Pegasus Galaxy. (Wait, what?)

[color=#000000ost_uid0]TRANSLATED THIS:

Hello, my name is Lisa, and I am going to Babelize this piece of writing to see what happens. Part of a fiver follows.

Dylan: I'll improve morale by making an average crewman feel better. Watch.
Average Crewman: I'm sorry about our pathetic showing, sir.
Dylan: Not to worry. It's your effort, and your meaningless death later on, that count.
Average Crewman: Wow -- I feel great now! Thanks!

And another part:

Dylan: Report!
Crewman: It's not looking good, sir. We've lost shields, our weapons are gone....
Dylan: Perhaps today is a good day to die! Prepare for ramming speed!
Crewman: Sir, there's another starship coming in...it's the Enterprise!
Dylan: You mean Picard's huge engine of butt-kicking?
Crewman: Um...no, Archer's weak-kneed dinghy of suckitude.
Dylan: Gee, that'll help us out. Abandon ship!

Now to Babelize.

TRANSLATED TO:

Hello, it is my inner name and SMOOTH in Babelize of this part to
consider of the description that what introduces. One has gone away of
a celebrity of Cinque-Libbra follows.

Dylan: I improve the moral when it emits shutdowns the other way around, the end to believe to the
average member of the square more better possible. It appears.
[bost_uid0] Member of square means: [/bost_uid0] They are sad in our aspect of pathetisches,
getlteman.
Dylan: Not same ciao I. It is later his inoperative effort and its women without the meaning, this one who count.
Member of square means: [bost_uid0] Defective the healthful rent -- [/bost_uid0] odore on the hour of most! Indebted!

And one another portion:

Dylan: Report/ratio!
Member of the square: It does not look like good, getlteman. [bost_uid0] We have ourselves lost we described, our groups that we were.... [/bost_uid0]
Dylan: [bost_uid0] It is possibly today a day of good for dying! With the speed of the point he is prepared lower! [/bost_uid0]
Member of the square: The expensive horseman, gives it that a other starship, where enters..., is he he company!
Dylan: They would wish to say that the enormous machine of Picardy of colleg- of the foot is burned totally?
Member of the square: Not of that she is IN EXCESS..., [bost_uid0]the weak person kneed suckitude of contattori of the elbow of the boat. [/bost_uid0]
Dylan: Gee, this ' ll repairs them. Boat to give inside ignition!

Taken to traverse in Babelize.[/colorost_uid0]