View Single Post
Old 06-19-2003, 07:39 AM
Our last, best hope for peace
Staff

[color=#000000ost_uid0][quoteost_uid0]It's original, but it has way too many things it's not supposed to have yet. [/quoteost_uid0]

Well, they've had a ripoff of Star Trek VI, a ripoff of 11:59, the standard Shuttle Crash Episode (several), the Mysterious Virus Episode, the Transporter Malfunction Episode, the Holodeck Episode (something else they shouldn't have), and probably several more which I'd recognize if I watched the show.

[quoteost_uid0]and they're still at war with the Klingons, just like they should, according to TOS. [quoteost_uid0]

According to TOS, they shouldn't even know the Klingons (and said Klingons should look like Mongols, but that's a whole other thread). My Star Trek Encyclopedia says that first contact with the Klingon Empire was made in 2218, long after the Federation was founded. The Earth-Romulan War should occur at the end of the series.

The Earth-Xindi war doesn't seem to appear in any historical records, oddly enough.[/colorost_uid0]