View Single Post
Old 03-16-2003, 02:57 AM
Noodles And Hot Tofu! MMM

Send a message via Yahoo to NAHTMMM

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Ooo, this is like that lounge contest over at TrekBBS, huh? Except nobody dies.

I'm inclined to say it's Zuke (since Zeke was intrigued by the idea of his return). Or, maybe it's whoever's messing with the server right now? :S Because it's taking a long time just to go back a page or two. I mean, as in using the Back button to return to a page that was fully loaded previously. And only just now am I seeing a few smilies for use (5 to be exact--wait, there's a few more. Good thing I can just type them in. )

(Edit) Upon further review, I don't think it was the real Captain Archer. Too...er...literate, some word like that. That trait seems to imply more strongly that it was Porthos. But I don't think Porthos cares for water polo all that much, does he she erm, Porthos? Cheese is more Porthos's style. So it probably wasn't Porthos either. And definitely not the...[whispers][color=grayost_uid0]CJP[/colorost_uid0][/whispers].[/colorost_uid0]

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs