View Single Post
Old 03-15-2003, 11:17 PM
He'd enjoy a third pie

Send a message via ICQ to PointyHairedJedi Send a message via AIM to PointyHairedJedi Send a message via Yahoo to PointyHairedJedi

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Eureka! I've got it!

The Klingons must end up destroying the '[iost_uid0]dinghy[/iost_uid0] of suckitude', and at the same time all Starfleet records of the [iost_uid0]Enterprise[/iost_uid0] and it's crew are completely erased in a freak accident that happened as a result of somebody trying to upload an ancient piece of software (which had mysterious markings on it which were later translated as 'Windows 98' ). And of course the Vulcan Science Directorate then conclude that the existence of such a ship was impossible anyway and dismiss the whole thing as a myth. That would get around just about every continuity violation that we've seen so far (and the ones they've yet to come up with).

In all probability we'll just see more of the 'temporal cold war' dren that they've been pedalling so far.

Edit: I've just seen that 'Archer' post, and I have only one word in reply - weenie.[/colorost_uid0]
- Five Minute 24 S1 (it lives, honest!)

"Everybody loves pie!"
- Spongebob Squarepants