Thread: test
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2006, 09:33 PM
Calvinist

Send a message via AIM to Opium Send a message via MSN to Opium Send a message via Yahoo to Opium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sa'ar Chasm
Quote:
Fine, I'll be more specific: Ask Sa'ar.
Hah? Who? What?

What Pointy said. Topic Title is before my time, actually. I didn't feel up to reading 83 pages of backtopic after I first joined the fora. I think I posted once or twice towards the end, coining the term "accordionisation" in the process.
Topic Title was a little before my time too (I think I came just right during or after its death) Now we have plenty of fun threads that have, in a sense, taken the place of Topic Title, but it's fun to goad people on to asking for it back :twisted:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexia
Expression of disagreement.

I wasn't involved in the first one, but it was mentioned a LOT back in my early posting days. And I mean a LOT. Seriously, did you guys not have any better topics to discus

Seriously though, it seemed like it was a lot of fun, but what's done is done. Start a new fun thread. Then, in years to come, some other n00b will be talking about it
The problem is, we have fun threads. But the legend of Topic Title lives on, because it's dead. Like Elvis.

The question is: would bring back Topic Title be like bringing back Elvis, or would it be like bringing back a bunch of cheesy Vegas Elvis impersonators?
Please vote Morphine! (Thanks, Zeke!)
Needing more sleep since before 2003