View Single Post
Old 09-26-2004, 04:58 AM
Outside looking in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opium
Fuyu Ginga and Opium: Abby/Carter By The End of The Season, Guarunteed!
Oh, can I get an "amen"? XD Seriously, though... they're perfect for each other. On Friday at school I was railing before class about how Carter went off and got married to, I think I referred to her as, "That African Bitch" or something to that effect. If the people who heard that couldn't tell that I've always wanted Carter and Abby to get together, then they've got a brain the size of a peanut.

Anyway...

I'm totally all for Catherine and Grissom getting together. And gee, since everybody was trying to marry them when they went to go check out the sci-fi chapel in the season premiere, I think Nick and Sara would be really cute together. X3 But not Grissom and Sara. No no no no no. :P And um, Warrick can have Newbie DNA Girl since she was all "Oh, wow, Warrick, teehee!", but then again, I think everybody permanently scared her off and scarred her for life.

Any dead guy is better than cheating-no-good-used-to-be-on-Xfiles-dude. XP Just when I finally finished making my Alex Krycek punching bags and dart boards... :evil:

Oh, and this is for Pointy, who describes CSI as "silly":

http://tv.yahoo.com/nielsen/

Go ahead. Clickie. :3