Thread: Link Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2019, 02:37 AM
You just activated his Trek card

Star Trek Deviantart Day Six!

Has it really been a year?

A rather lovely atmospheric shot of Voyager with Delta Flyer and Type-9 shuttle (the Cochrane, I expect).

The TOS crew. My only real problem here is that Chekov looks a bit puffy.

TOS meets Dr. Who (specifically Eleven). Since when are Daleks red and blue? And don't ask me why they're facing TNG-era Klingons and Romulans...

The TOS crew drawn in a way that reminds me of advertising mascots of the Sixties. Don't ask me why Chekov looks like he belongs in a Beatles cartoon more than Star Trek...

A collection of the various times the crew dressed like it's the mid-20th century (give or take). I wonder how Dixon Hill (the "real" one) would've handled the natives of Sigma Iotia II?

The TOS Big Three. Great art, but Bones looks a bit too scowly (even for him) if you ask me.

Manga-style "Mirror, Mirror". Smug-looking Bones there...

A fist-bump from Manga Kirk and Manga Spock. I wonder why Spock's smiling that widely, is it spores or did he find out he hadn't killed Jim after all again?

The Teen Titans cosplaying as TOS characters.

Crochet dolls of the TNG cast.

Q meets Discord. At least it's supposed to be Q, the hair's too poofy and he's on the TOS bridge for some reason...

mudshark: I don't expect Nate to make sense, really -- it's just a bad idea.

Sa'ar Chasm on the 5M.net forum: Sit back, relax, and revel in the insanity.

Adam Savage: I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Hanlon's Razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

Crow T. Robot: Oh, stop pretending there's a plot. Don't cheapen yourself further.