View Single Post
Old 05-09-2003, 09:11 AM
Calvinist

Send a message via AIM to Opium Send a message via MSN to Opium Send a message via Yahoo to Opium

[color=#000000ost_uid0]It was a pretty good eppy, high in plot, low in relationships , but it was pretty cool, although, if these where past, ie, future Borg,why did it take so long for them to assimilate? And why were they in a sphere and not a cube? Because, I mean, if they are in a sphere here, then RIGHT AFTER First Contact they should have done away with cubes, only, then there never would have been cubes at all, so why didnt they just stick to cubes? Um, okay, now I'm REALLY confused. If this is some sort of alternate timeline, then howcome when Daneil or whoever came back in time, he was talking about stuff that would have had to happened with the timeline as we know it?
Or,like, then wouldnt there have been a different Enterprise if there HAD been Borg's? And didnt the First Conact crew go to an alternate timeline, that wasnt altered at all, because everything happened as it was supposed too, which meant that someone in the future had come back in THIER history...so then in Enterprise wouldnt they have the same future and past as the post-Contact ie, current Voyager/DS9 timeline, only of course DS9 went back in time twice, and Voyager too, so does that mean we have been seeing people in different timelines interacting? And also, because the Borg was all destroyed, how could they come back a hundred or so years later, and *BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*
*head explodes* :swear:[/colorost_uid0]
Please vote Morphine! (Thanks, Zeke!)
Needing more sleep since before 2003