View Single Post
Old 02-26-2004, 03:36 AM
Noodles And Hot Tofu! MMM

Send a message via Yahoo to NAHTMMM

[color=#000000ost_uid0]6. Laziness

5. The power levels in the core. Hey, even simple fusion's plenty hot enough for anyone

4. Naming pets after famous literary swordsmen

3. '60's-style clothing. Kira discovers the pleasures of tie-dye T-shirts, while O'Brien prefers Flower Power attire. Worf loses a bet and has to walk around sporting a big "Peace" sign.

2. Lewis Carroll. Oh, wait a moment...

1. Mood rings. They're banned quicker than tribbles however, after a tense stand-off where Dukat can tell whether Sisko is lying just by watching his hands. Then Kira tries to fill in while Sisko gets rid of the ring, but at the sight of Dukat her ring, which has been glowing a much brighter crimson red than any ring has any right to glow ever since she put it on, collapses under the strain in a dazzling explosion that takes out two consoles and a handy redshirt

Next:
Top Ten Little-Known Fashion Blunders Made By Star Trek Characters[/colorost_uid0]

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs