View Single Post
Old 02-24-2004, 11:49 PM
He'd enjoy a third pie

Send a message via ICQ to PointyHairedJedi Send a message via AIM to PointyHairedJedi Send a message via Yahoo to PointyHairedJedi

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Suspicious? I thought so at the time (and certainly said so too). Ah well. Topic Title. That certainly brings back...memories.

Who was it that started it? It was either SimonBob or MPQ, I remember that much - whatever happened to them, anyway?

Top Ten Programs the EMH should add to his Program

10. Microsoft Excel, just in case an accounting emergency arises.
9. Microsoft Encarta 2273, so that he can sprout even more useless facts than Data.
8. Translation software, so that the rest of the crew will actually understand him when he breaks out the medical jargon.
7. Linux, so that he actually alter his own program without causing a major disaster.
6. An "I gave a crap" emulator.
5. Norton Anti-virus, because frankly it can't be worse than what Voyager's already got.
4. The Master Control Program, so he can finally take over Voyager's computer and become captain like he's always dreamed of.
3. Backup software, so that there is more than one freakin' copy aboard in case something goes wrong.
2. Scandisk, so that he can catch any problems with his routines before he goes crazy/decompiles/hallucinates.

And, the number one program that the EMH should have loaded into his routines:
1. Solitaire, so that if he was left on he'd never be bored again.

Top Ten Reasons why Janeway actually prefers the Delta Quadrant to the Alpha[/colorost_uid0]

- Five Minute 24 S1 (it lives, honest!)

"Everybody loves pie!"
- Spongebob Squarepants