View Single Post
Old 05-12-2003, 07:24 AM
Calvinist

Send a message via AIM to Opium Send a message via MSN to Opium Send a message via Yahoo to Opium

[color=#000000ost_uid0]How did you know...I LOVE lemon poppyseed muffins! Really! That's where I came up with the name...because poppy=opium, soo my best friend was like "You like lemon poppyseed muffins? No wonder you're nuts!" Mind you, that came from someone who wished the writers would have the replimicator make cyanide coffee "by mistake" for Janeway.
Well, not the seeds in the muffins, they are not high-inducing, but some poppies make you HIGH though of course there arent any here... that I know of...um yah *munches on secret

Anyways, yes, I think Enterprise needs the old-school music, since it IS a prequel. And as someone mentioned before, soon there be an eppie with a time machine that fixes all the timeline problems. And of course, somehow cause Trip to take off his shirt. :eyeroll:[/colorost_uid0]
Please vote Morphine! (Thanks, Zeke!)
Needing more sleep since before 2003