View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 08:43 PM
He'd enjoy a third pie

Send a message via ICQ to PointyHairedJedi Send a message via AIM to PointyHairedJedi Send a message via Yahoo to PointyHairedJedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
There's a show called The Thick of It which has a character named Malcolm Tucker. And there's another one named Reeder!
Malcolm from The Thick of It says "fuck" an awful lot more than the other one does. Peter Capaldi actually came to the island for an event a month or two back, it's was the twenty-fifth anniversary of the arts centre. I did not go, it was a fundraiser and thus the tickets were unfortunately quite expensive.

I don't think I've learned anything amazing recently, but I do think it's pretty neat that we've directly imaged the first exoplanet recently (as opposed to more indirect methods of detection). I also learned that the ancient Greeks really were not people you'd want to hang out with, Athenians especially. I probably could have guessed that before though, to be fair.
- Five Minute 24 S1 (it lives, honest!)

"Everybody loves pie!"
- Spongebob Squarepants