Thread: June 4
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2005, 12:04 AM
Our last, best hope for peace
Staff

Quote:
IJD: Marc "Rocket" Richard... nah. It'll never sell.
If you don't get that, think about it for a while and something might ring a Beliveau.

Quote:
Zeke: See you in hell, candy-boys!
Sa'arclay: What the --
(In a deafening explosion, the entire building is destroyed...)
...ow.

Quote:
(Ignoring them both, Zeke finishes assembling a large device. He waits for Sa'ar to finish the toast.)
Sa'arclay: ...And so, a toast to lemmings, and the lemmingness thereof.
Mmm, toast. Also, *snicker* lemmings.

Quote:
Zeke: Looks like your information was right, future self! Those green Borg beams are powerless against the colour yellow!
Excellent reference.

Quote:
IJD: So that's where the first four Babylon stations went!
Derek: Just the first three.
Fourth one burned down, fell over and then crashed into the planet.

Quote:
Kira: Ahh, the Season 1 DVDs. Take that, real Kira!
Ouch, vicious.

Quote:
Admiral Zeke: See you in hell, candy-boy!
(He straps the device onto his back, runs up to the warp core, and hugs it. In a huge flash of light, he disappears.)
Zeke: Hmm.
Hey, how come I got exploditated and you didn't?

Quote:
The Past (nud nud nud!)
Clever.

Quote:
Admiral Zeke: Ha! I thought that banjo moron would never finish! Now to -- hey! He sent me to the wrong ship! But if I'm on the... then... NOOOOOOOO!
(Admiral Zeke leaps for the transporter controls -- and is still a few inches away when the Maquis ship explodes, taking the Array with it. History sighs with relief and resumes its established course.)
Predestination makes my head hurt. Well-resolved, though.

Quote:
Earth vanishes from the screen, replaced with two faces familiar to the crew from their encounters with the Pathological Project: Lieutenant Sa'arclay and his superior officer, IJD GAF's father.
My immediate superior is an admiral? Cool. None of those pesky commanders or captains or commodores to get in the way.

Nice conclusion, Zeke. Almost worth waiting for.