Thread: June 4
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2005, 09:56 PM
The lens that flares in the night
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Zeke Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke
Default June 4

And here it is! Welcome to the conclusion of Voyager Week, with the following new content, all of which is by me....
    [*]Five-Minute "Mortal Coil" (one of my favourite episodes, and the reason the VW conclusion was originally aimed for Christmas).[*]Five-Minute "Message in a Bottle" (another of my favourites).[*]The conclusion of Voyagers: "Fury Game."[*]And finally, the first fanfic-based fiver outside of VVSP: Five-Minute "The Best of Both Girls, Part 1"! For those who don't know, The Best of Both Girls is a fanfic epic by Jim Wright. Begun in the hiatus between Seasons 3 and 4, it proposed a slightly different outcome to the "Scorpion" cliffhanger: Janeway becoming the Borg Queen. It's great fun, well worth a read. About a year ago I told Jim I was working on a wedding present for him (did you hear he got married?) -- this is what it was going to be, and now is. Look for the ensuing parts of BoBG in the weeks to come.[/list]And that, at long, long last, is a wrap -- just in time for the next anniversary event. But first, Enterprise stuff!

(Oh, one more thing: forumgoer NeoMatrix is getting married today. Congrats, Neo!)

[03:17] FiveMinZeke: Galactica clearly needs the advanced technology of scissors, which get around the whole "yanking on your follicles" problem.
[03:17] IJD: cylons can hack any blades working in conjunction