View Single Post
Old 02-14-2004, 06:02 PM
Insert canine joke here

Send a message via AIM to Celeste Send a message via MSN to Celeste Send a message via Yahoo to Celeste

[color=#000000ost_uid0]I think that the writers are just afriad of having a puerly character development story. The whole alien trying to destroy Enterprise thing was just the writers way of saying "Look, we're still forwarding the plot!" Yeah.. they did.. but it was stupid. -_- I didn't even get the ending of that whole thing. So, there are beings creating the Expanse, and they want Earth destroyed? What? Why? They had better explain themselves, and quickly.

The only good part of this episode was the awesome Reed/Hayse scenes. I really like Reed, as well as the others like Hoshi. But they always focus on Archer and T'pol. For once they didn't have Archer messing around with another characters Plot line. He was stuffed into the other stupid B story. Or was it C? And kudos on the dialog and directing of this ep. Very well done.

As for T'pol sucking face with Trip, I think I'm sick of that. But this other MACO looked interesting. Too bad they won't follow that path in the end.[/colorost_uid0]

*´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`Floss Naked!