View Single Post
Old 03-05-2004, 12:44 PM
Dean of misderektion
Senior Staff

[quoteost_uid0="Guest"][color=#000000ost_uid0]If it were a reset, they would have ended with the ship blowing up.[/colorost_uid0][/quoteost_uid0]
[color=#000000ost_uid0]Agreed. If the second part is going to be a reset, it needs to be telegraphed in the first episode so everyone knows to expect it. But none of the main characters died and the ship has yet to actually be destroyed. Hence if they reset it, I think I'll be a bit miffed.

[quoteost_uid0]If there's still enough Xindi to go around that some are in Starfleet (heck, the dialogue implies there are *multiple* Xindi on the Enterprise alone), how come we never saw them? I'm sure you can rationalise it away somehow, but the writers really shot themselves in the foot here.[/quoteost_uid0]
Not really. Where were the Andorians in TNG/DS9/VOY? Where were the Tellarites in those series? A number of TOS characters never showed up in later series (until ENT), so why should Xindi be so different?[/colorost_uid0]