View Single Post
Old 03-05-2004, 03:55 AM
Long fellow

[color=#000000ost_uid0]And now, random thoughts:

I was watching the final battle sequence without a clock. Â The way the ep had been moving, I thought we had a good ten, twenty minutes left. Â So when the credit came up, I yelped pretty good.

If this is a reset button, there will be pain. Â They reset Twilight ( duh! ), they reset Similitude, though not temporally, T'Pol denied anything by the end of Harbinger, and Hatchery resulted in no real development. Â But I think we're probably safe. Â If it were a reset, they would have ended with the ship blowing up.

Nice Ent-J. Â I used to do some fan fiction about that ship, so it was particularly cool for me. Â If the Sphere Builders are named Scaldens or the captain's name is Hanson, you'll know who's been hanging out at my site.

I am very glad to know T'Pol has something weird going on. Â I've defended her, but this week was too much for me to rationalize.

I thought at first that they'd kill Mayweather. Â I was kind of looking forward to it, as he'd finally get some screen time. Â What's everyone else think?

Finally, the music was really good. Â At the very end, I liked how the music switched from action to just sheer hopelessness. Â Much like when Gandalf fell at the bridge at Khazad-Dum in the movie version of LOTR.

--
Wowbagger: Unregistered so John Ashcroft can't hunt me down.[/colorost_uid0]