View Single Post
Old 11-10-2004, 05:56 PM

Send a message via MSN to marplanauta

Sentience, as i believe, is the key. Thatīs what i refered to when i said "alive". And thats the endless debate, because it is very difficult to determine even scientifically when a fetus has sentience. But if you could, it wouldnīt be a murder to practice abortion. That fetus would only potencially be a baby. Sorry if it sounds rude, but saying that abortion in that stage is murder would be like saying that masturbation is a genocide.

As men, it is difficult for most of us to picture what it is like to get pregnant and to hav an abortion. As someone said before me, you should think a little from the "mother"īs perspective, maybe you can understand how so many abortions are performed. Better sex education would be great to prevent many of these, but here we start debating about religion and wether or not sex education should be mandatory at schools. Thatīs been a debate for years in my country, and when the church is always fighting against sex education...itīs a pity.

ps1: whatīs with nov. 11?

ps2: iīm from argentina, but iīm not leandro. Nice argentinian url! You can read my fivers translations to spanish too if you like!