View Single Post
Old 12-21-2006, 05:34 PM
He'd enjoy a third pie

Send a message via ICQ to PointyHairedJedi Send a message via AIM to PointyHairedJedi Send a message via Yahoo to PointyHairedJedi

The Doctor is the Doctor is the Doctor, though he's also the guy with two hearts.

I'm not surpised by the poll. I personally wouldn't list Tennant as my favourite Doctor, because I couldn't now list any of them as my favourite. I just like the whole of the character too much to choose only one facet of it as being the best in my eyes.

I'd recommend, Zeke (and anyone else who is interested) in keeping an eye out for the tie-in novels. There are plenty that are worth reading, and certainly no shortage to choose from - there are more than a hundred that have been published by the BBC so far, and I know there are at least fifty or sixty of the Virgin novels as well (though they're all at least a decade out of print now, and harder to come by).
- Five Minute 24 S1 (it lives, honest!)

"Everybody loves pie!"
- Spongebob Squarepants