Thread: War Stars
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2005, 03:24 AM
More something than this cat

Send a message via MSN to KillerGodMan Send a message via Skype™ to KillerGodMan

Scene #4 – Outside of Wanobi’s home

While WANOBI is rolling around on the ground, a door appears from stage left.

BINKS – Ooh! Lookie, Lookie! It’s a home!
SOLO – I see that, Young Binks, let’s make it our new home
BINKS – Youssa a veeeeeery annoying roommate… Messa going to lock you out…

BINKS and SOLO exit stage left, through the door; WANOBI rolls around and exits stage right. The Door gets moved to stage right, and all other set pieces are removed from the stage.

BINKS – Weesa finallys save the Subzway stamps!
SOLO – Yes, we have my friend; people can go to work now.
BINKS – Maybe weesa could be Stamp Protectors!
SOLO – Binks, that was stupid, don’t ever say that again
BINKS – Okeday

WANOBI enters stage right and knocks on the door, BINKS goes to, and opens the door

BINKS – Hello?
WANOBI – Greetings
BINKS – Lookie, Lookie, Solo, it’s a Wanobi, youssa get the light stick, okeday?
WANOBI – No! Wait! Binks, I have something to tell you, and it’s true this time!
BINKS – Messa listening…
WANOBI – Binks, I am… Your SON!
BINKS – What? But how? Messa no have a son…
WANOBI – Oh, well I’ll be leaving then…
BINKS – No, wait! Messa DO have a son!
WANOBI – See? Told you it was true.
BINKS – Youssa must clean your room!
WANOBI – NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
SOLO – Look, Wanobi, you’re going to have to listen to your father, now get to work!
WANOBI – Fine!

WANOBI exits stage Left, grumbling. SOLO and BINKS walk around doing whatever, in the background, WANOBI screams and shouts various things, such as “What is THAT!?” or “EWWW!” WANOBI then enters Stage left after about 1 minute.

WANOBI – I’m done, can I go play outside now?
BINKS – Not until you bring back the NHL
WANOBI – But, but, I don’t like hockey!
BINKS - *gasps* you will wash you mouth out with every bar of soap in this house!
WANOBI – NOOOOOOOOOOO!
BINKS - YES! YOU'RE IN DEEP TROUBLE NOW! I'M SPEAKING ENGLISH IT'S THAT BAD!

Close Curtain

??? – And so, the NHL had returned, and everybody used the subways all day long. Binks became ruler of Gunga Otta, and married and had two beautiful kids, except for Wanobi, but he doesn’t count. Solo became a sports commentator, but was fired after confusing Football with Golf. As for Wanobi, well, he ended up working at subway for ten years. It was that or face Twenty years in prison, or worse, become a translator for Jar-Jar Binks. But anyways, everyone was happy, except Wanobi, but do we really care for him? Didn’t think so.

THE END[/b]