View Single Post
Old 04-11-2003, 04:11 AM
The lens that flares in the night
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Zeke Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke

[color=#000000:post_uid0]Block 8

[b:post_uid0]Trinity:[/b:post_uid0] We're here. Â Now, be honest -- he knows more than you can possibly imagine.
[b:post_uid0]Neo:[/b:post_uid0] Huh. Â I seem to get that a lot.
[b:post_uid0]Morpheus:[/b:post_uid0] Hello, Neo. Â I know you have a question that is eating away at you, and now you can ask that question.
[b:post_uid0]Neo:[/b:post_uid0] Sweet! Then you can tell me where I can get shades like that?
[b:post_uid0]Morpheus:[/b:post_uid0] I'm going to pretend I heard "What is the Matrix?"

[b:post_uid0]Morpheus:[/b:post_uid0] It's quite simple. Â If you eat a blue M&M, you'll wake up tomorrow with the mother of all hangovers. Â Or, you can eat a green M&M and --
[b:post_uid0]Neo:[/b:post_uid0] What about that red M&M?
[b:post_uid0]Morpheus:[/b:post_uid0] Nononono! Â Not the red one! Â Don't ever eat the red one.
[b:post_uid0]Neo:[/b:post_uid0] Why not?
[b:post_uid0]Morpheus:[/b:post_uid0] The red ones are my favourite.

[b:post_uid0]Neo:[/b:post_uid0] Â Ooooh... cool... the mirror's gone all funky....
[b:post_uid0]Morpheus:[/b:post_uid0] Ah, the pill is starting to have its effect.
[b:post_uid0]Trinity:[/b:post_uid0] Actually, he's like this all the time.
[b:post_uid0]Neo:[/b:post_uid0] Â Mmmm... shiny....

[b:post_uid0]Neo:[/b:post_uid0] I am Neo of Borg. Resistance is futile.
[b:post_uid0]Robot:[/b:post_uid0] Oh, like that's the first time I've heard that. Hold still while I unplug you.
[b:post_uid0]Neo:[/b:post_uid0] I will be dissimilated.
([i:post_uid0]FLUSH[/i:post_uid0])
[b:post_uid0]Morpheus:[/b:post_uid0] Ah, Alice. Â Glad you could join us.[/color:post_uid0]