View Single Post
Old 02-03-2004, 09:29 PM
Noodles And Hot Tofu! MMM

Send a message via Yahoo to NAHTMMM

[color=#000000ost_uid0]From "Similitude":

Before:
[quoteost_uid0][iost_uid0]Captain's Starlog: Trip has a brilliant plan to increase our warp efficiency. He's going to use....[/iost_uid0]
Archer: Uh, Archer to Trip. What did you say your new system is called?
Tucker: Coaxial quantum slipstream transwarp subspace corridors.
[iost_uid0]He's going to make the ship faster.[/iost_uid0][/quoteost_uid0]

After:
[quoteost_uid0][iost_uid0]Starlog De Capitaine: The voyage has a brilliant plan to increase our effectiveness of chain. It will employ....[/iost_uid0]
Archer: Uh, archer to be started. What do you have says your new system is called T-you?
Tucker: Coaxial corridors of subspace of transwarp of wake of quantum.
[iost_uid0]It will make the boat faster.[/iost_uid0][/quoteost_uid0]
or
[quoteost_uid0][iost_uid0]Star log of the captain: The journey has a shining plan, in order to increase our chain effectiveness. It will use itself....[/iost_uid0]
Elbow contactor: Uh to release itself elbow contactor. What do you have said your new system are called t-vous?
Tucker: Coaxial courses sous espace of transwarp the quantity wake.
[iost_uid0]It will make the ship faster.[/iost_uid0][/quoteost_uid0]

Before:
[quoteost_uid0]Archer: Too bad. I need Trip, T'Pol needs Trip, and doggone it, people like Trip. I have no pity for you.
Sim: You can't fool me, Cap'n. I can tell by your furrows that you're not without pity.
Archer: Yes, I am! Do you think being a living human being gives you "rights" or something? I'll get your brain one way or the other!
Sim: What's the other way?
Archer: I line T'Pol's quarters with Trellium-D, she turns into a zombie, the zombie eats your brain, Reed beams it out of the zombie, and Phlox buys it from Reed with some hormones.[/quoteost_uid0]

After:
[quoteost_uid0]Archer: Too much bad. I need the trip, T'Pol needs the trip, and doggone it, person as the trip. I do not have no mercy for you.
Yes: You cannot deceive me, Cap'n. I can say for its furrows that you he is not without mercy.
Archer: Yes, I am! You think of being human being living creature you give "right" or something to it? I will start its one-way brain or the other!
Yes: What is to another way?
Archer: I line up rooms of T'Pol with Trellium-D, I turn in one zombi, zombi I outside eat its brain, beams reed it of zombi, and phlox purchase it of the tongue-piece with some hormones.[/quoteost_uid0]

[/colorost_uid0]

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs