Thread: January 2
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2006, 10:29 PM
The lens that flares in the night
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Zeke Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke
Default January 2

Memo to YouAreDumb.net: YOU ARE TWO.

For those who missed previous newsposts on the subject, YAD is a daily opinion site I'm fond of. The concept ("I hate this and this and this") isn't unique, but the execution is, and the humour keeps me coming back even though I'm in several of Bryan's favourite target groups. Anyway, YAD just hit its second birthday (December 31, to be exact), and I've decided to mark the occasion with a merging of his and my running jokes. Here's The Top 10 Signs That Your Girlfriend is DUMB. Call it a "We Disagree a Lot But Here's a Waffle Iron Anyway" present.

(Be warned that the above list will make no sense to a non-reader of YAD. I know at least three 5M.net regulars do go there, though, so it won't be totally wasted.)

There won't be an update tomorrow -- I'll be on my way back to Waterloo. For Wednesday I hope to have the 2005 recap article done, and that'll let you know what's coming up.

[03:17] FiveMinZeke: Galactica clearly needs the advanced technology of scissors, which get around the whole "yanking on your follicles" problem.
[03:17] IJD: cylons can hack any blades working in conjunction