View Single Post
Old 10-23-2004, 02:40 PM
Dean of misderektion
Senior Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by admiral sab
Sigh, I can not be as optimistic as you about next week. Didn't you see the 6 promos during the show for the Brent Spiner hour? Oh yeah it's a three parter! Funny, I thought Brent Spiner was done with Trek? hmmm.... ;)
I think it's just that Brent Spiner's done with Data. And I thought it was funny the way they were selling the Brent Spiner episodes so hard (and not just this week). Sort of a "Hey, if you're not a 'shipper and just want to see kewl xplosionz, don't tune us out! Next week is Brent Spiner!"

Quote:
Anyways, I loved this episode even with all the angst. I wish this was the two parter though and the alien Nazis only got one episode...
I actually thought of this episode as being similar to TNG's "Family". After the epic storylines of the past season, they sort of needed a catch your breath episode. At least, that's certainly how it went with the Archer storyline in my mind.

Interesting episode, and I was certainly impressed that they had T'Pol going though with the marriage, since I figured they'd have Trip profess his love and break up the marriage in the last 30 seconds of the episode.