View Single Post
Old 03-17-2003, 12:20 AM
Dean of misderektion
Senior Staff

[color=#000000ost_uid0]I used to read [iost_uid0]Star Trek[/iost_uid0] books back when I was a Trek fan the first time. I know I read a lot of TOS, TNG, and DS9 episodes from back then and some I enjoyed and others I didn't.

I remember liking [iost_uid0]Reunion[/iost_uid0] by MJF and [iost_uid0]Imzadi[/iost_uid0] by PD. I'm currently reading [iost_uid0]Imzadi II[/iost_uid0], but it's not doing as much for me. There were a few other novels that I liked from back then but I don't quite remember them. One was [iost_uid0]Metamorphosis[/iost_uid0], another was [iost_uid0]Vendetta[/iost_uid0], and another was something about Q....

Outside of ST, but within scifi, I read Tolkein (though I suppose that's fantasy), Lewis (all of Lewis, fiction and non-fiction), parodies ([iost_uid0]Bored of the Rings[/iost_uid0], [iost_uid0]Right Behind[/iost_uid0]), and random scifi books that are considered classics ([iost_uid0]1984[/iost_uid0], [iost_uid0]Fahrenheit 451[/iost_uid0], much of HG Wells, others that aren't springing to mind)[/colorost_uid0]