View Single Post
Old 07-29-2004, 12:22 PM
...and not cowardly

wow ya'll are late! over at the House of Tucker we've been debating this for weeks! TnT shippers are happy for the most part because according to the early script...er I mean um crap. Just PM me if you wanna know the down and dirty of it all...

it's an EARLY version of the script and it is accurate. I'm on the Ent. Spoiler list and I and a few others at HoT got the early script for Home and Storm Front. All I can say is I am soooooooooooooooooo excited and if multiple exclamation marks weren't a faux paus I'd be giving ya'll some! aw what the heck! YAY FOR SEASON FOUR!!!!

Manny Coto's vision for season four is awesome...

SPOILERS!!!!!

A Vulcan Civil War? Romulans? Eugenics Wars? Orions? Manny Coto's vision is at Star Trek.com and supposedly the character of Koss has been said to be coming back later in the year, how I don't know why. As a TnTer I won't be too upset if T'Pol marries Koss because the script is awesome. We basically hear T'Pol tell her mom that she loves Trip and Trip does tell her mom. He goes to Vulcan with her. She takes the man to Vulcan! Ok you A/T'Pers (i.e. Katy Jane) looks like Archer doesn't go with! oh well he's too busy making out with some captain from the NX-02 Columbia! yep I'm a geek! if someone wants the pages, let me know. PM me or email me. either way.

and Zekey if this is illegal talk now that we're on a new server with Treknation, you can delete, I'm cool with that.

Sabby