Thread: July 16
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2005, 05:42 AM
The lens that flares in the night
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Zeke Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke
Default July 16

Welcome to Day 31, the other last day of Cliffhanger Week. We have two items today, one big and one HUGE.
    [*]First up is the conclusion of Five-Minute "The Sacrifice of Angels," by me. This, at last, wraps up our series of DS9 cliffhangers. Originally I said we'd have one a day, but I didn't realize how long CW was going to be -- nonetheless, we had a hang of a lot of them.[*]And now the big surprise. Unbeknownst even to me, Kira decided to make another comic fiver, this time for one of 5MV's most popular and oft-referenced fivers to date: my "The Best of Both Worlds." Kira has done a masterful job bringing it to life, and I'm deeply flattered. The Part I pages are now up; Part II will be provided tomorrow.[/list]

Oh, did I say tomorrow? I guess that means today isn't the real last day of CW either, eh? Be here tomorrow for Day 32!

[03:17] FiveMinZeke: Galactica clearly needs the advanced technology of scissors, which get around the whole "yanking on your follicles" problem.
[03:17] IJD: cylons can hack any blades working in conjunction