View Single Post
Old 11-20-2006, 08:08 PM
Our last, best hope for peace
Staff

Thanks Zeke. I'm touched. Stop touching me. *g*

Quote:
"Ever since our realization three years ago that nothing we were doing made any sense, we have been adrift, lost in space and meaning.
Don't forget to turn off the globe!

Quote:
"I should be able to help out," agreed Mr. Maguire. "Unlike Luke Skywalker...
Who I resemble only through a fluke of random genetics *shiftyeyes*

Quote:
"Wake up, people! Baltar couldn't possibly have found this Maguire kid by himself. He would have needed some kind of army searching through time and space for an appropriate candidate. And don't you think it's convenient that Maguire completed his program only one month after Baltar took office -- and only one day before the University of Ottawa mysteriously burned down, leaving no witnesses?
That's why there was a smouldering pile of rubble when I went in to TA this morning!

Quote:
"Maguire's pretty cute..." explained Torchwood team leader Jack Harkness.
Thanks...I think.

Quote:
"Only a master of evil, Sa'ar," declared Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi.
When I get back home to Kelowna, I plan to say "When I left, I was the learner. Now, *I* am the Master."

Quote:
Further, as a Vulcan, I am wholly unamused by his mockery of the canyons of Saar.
Those canyons were being mocked when you were just a gleam of untapped creative potential in Brannon Braga's imagination. :P

Quote:
"A master of science? We can use one of those," observed Daily Planet reporter Chloe Sullivan. "Our scientists have a habit of going crazy, gaining super-powers, and/or getting killed.
She's the cute one, right? Come to think of it, they film Smallville very close to Vancouver...

Quote:
Like me, he was a callow youth who, through grit and perseverance, trained his mind until it became a finely-honed scientific tool.
...what did he just call me?

Excellent outing, Zeke. I'm particularly fond of the acronym for the Science Officers' League.