Thread: October 2
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2004, 03:28 AM
Noodles And Hot Tofu! MMM

Send a message via Yahoo to NAHTMMM

Quote:
Angel: I hate that guy. He always focuses on the parts where I kill people.
Heheheh.

Quote:
Angel: Tina, wake up! You're having a nightmare! Now listen... I looked up this Denise girl and you were right, Russell did kill him. Then she had a daughter in an alternate timeline and it all gets confusing, but --
Bwahahahaha!

Quote:
Doyle: Let me tell you the story of my life, and how all my Cactus Demon Angst (TM) came to be.

Richard: Well, what a lovely family dinner.
Richard's Mom: And a perfect opportunity to show that we are, in fact, planning on murdering Doyle.
Richard's Brothers: But in a funny way!

Richard: Okie-dokie, time to eat Doyle's brains.
Doyle: Yay! ...What? You can't eat my brains! You're not a zombie! Only zombies eat brains, Dobson.
Richard: Shut up, you're ruining my appetite. Ahem. Fetch the brain-eating box!
Doyle: That's a big wooden chest! With legs!
Richard: Sigh... I meant the other brain-eating box...
Heeheehee.

Quote:
Richard: Argh! I don't want to marry you anymore either, you name-calling Prince Kim Potter!
Harry: My name's Harry.
:mrgreen:

Quote:
Angel: I'm not going to stake myself. I'm just straightening my desk. Obsessively. I'm certainly not frustrated for any reason. I'm just straightening. Really. Stop looking at me like that.
Cordelia: Oh, I thought you might be upset that you and Buffy will never get to be together again. Never. Never ever ever. No matter how much you both might be longing for it, yearning even, loins straining with desi--
Angel: Well, I used to be upset about it, but I've had to learn to deal. Buffy's human, and I'm not, and that's never going to change.
(DUM DUM DUM!)

Cordelia: Hey, it's Buffy! She's here! In L.A.! How unexpected!

Angel: ...Your sword cut me! Let me take a moment to look at my bleeding hand dramatically.
Mohra Demon: Rargh! You stabbed me! I bleed on you!
Angel: Augh! I'm experiencing the Glowy FX of Something Supernatural Happening to Me!
Funny stuff!

Quote:
Lawyer: Now that I'm the beholder, give me the eyes.
Heheh.

Quote:
Angel: (sigh) Are you finished?
Lenny: No, I'm Danish.

Wesley: Do you really mean it or you just like driving verrry slowly in his ultra-cool convertible?
Cordelia: Now listen, do you honestly believe I'd be so cruel and irresponsible as to let Angel get hurt, massacred, or killed by an angry gang just to indulge myself in a pointle-- Wheee! A shoe store!

Gunn: It will! I promise! As soon as I kill all the vampires in the Northern Hemisphere!
Angel: Gunn...
Gunn: And then the Southern.
Angel: Now look...
Gunn: Is there a Western too?

[edit]Whoa! I see you've jumped past the 400K mark with hitcount--past 401K, even. Way to go! :mrgreen:

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs