View Single Post
Old 06-22-2015, 05:09 PM
The moron they built to make you an idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
  • Welcome to the forum! Sorry I took so long to approve you -- sometimes I forget I have to do that. (We have a recurring spambot problem.)
  • Who's the member you mention in your sig?
No worries. I know all too well the problem of spambots joining forums; I run a vb 4 install for another group. Spambots still invade, even after putting a trivia question into the registration process. Eventually, I just ended up putting in an Introduction forum where new people ONLY could post a new thread saying "I'm a real person please approve me". It was the only thing that was 100% reliable.

I haven't seen Alcar Dovan in a while. He probably goes by something different here, that's just his Excelsior character name, so he may actually be here and I have no idea he's here. I knew him back when we were in Bravo Fleet, shooting the breeze on RSB.

...and right, I'm wrong. Apparently "Prime Factors" and "Parallax" are two different episodes. Silly me.