View Single Post
Old 05-22-2005, 10:07 PM
5MAwwwwww

Send a message via AIM to admiral sab Send a message via Yahoo to admiral sab

lol actually Opium I had made up my mind when the spoilers first came up not to watch TaTV. The spoilers were so unbelievable though that you wanted to keep an open mind, but the source of those spoilers was a friend from HoT BBS and I knew I had to believe it. Then it all turned out to be true. I will watch the thing if it ever reruns. Leave it to Friday the 13th power outage to save me from actually watching it as I had finally decided to do. I was going to give it a chance and find anyway I could to discredit it. But fate had other plans. It reruns on Sunday here so I set my timer before leaving to church. An I love Raymond marathon was on so all I got was Terra Prime. I knew then it had to be fate. Fate just didn't want me to see TaTV. Ok I know I can download to thing, but why go through all that effort and wait for the download using up my harddrive space when all I'm going to be is angry? Besides all I want to see are the scenes with Trip in em. Because I love Connor and I am always impressed with his acting and I hear he gave this crapfest his all so I feel I owe him that much. Anyways, just wanted you to know that while I'm not a convert since I had decided from day one to ignore the "finale", I am a member of your cause and perhaps you've heard of the house of Tucker? Yeah we're ALL in denial! There's even a fanfic challenge at the Trip/T'Poler's to fix the finale.