View Single Post
Old 04-10-2003, 12:28 AM
Annoy, tiny blonde one! Annoy like the wind!
Former Staff

Send a message via ICQ to Kira Send a message via MSN to Kira Send a message via Yahoo to Kira

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Even though this hasn't aired for most of you yet, I got it last night and felt like starting a thread. So, read the following at your own risk. (Also post spoilers at your own risk, as either Zeke or I may kill you.)

As for my thoughts on the episode, I thought it was good but not overly spectacular. Although we didn't get to see much of the rest of the crew this week, Archer was intelligent enough that it didn't bother me. He (or the writers, as it were) is definitely improving in the area of blatant stupidity and/or being naive. The episode provided an interesting look at the Klingon justice system and their society in general, though, as it railroaded Archer. I just about rolled off the couch when he was found guilty of being a nuisance. My favorite part, though, was when the woman turned out to be a shapesh--

Oh, wait... I'm thinking of [iost_uid0]Star Trek VI[/iost_uid0]. I wonder how I made that mistake?

Anyways, overall not a bad outing and I look forward to seeing more of the Klingons.[/colorost_uid0]