View Single Post
Old 09-09-2004, 08:56 AM
Calvinist

Send a message via AIM to Opium Send a message via MSN to Opium Send a message via Yahoo to Opium

ER may be in its 11th season, but it still kicks The Practice's 7th season. I mean, how many times could the female lawyers get stalked...as was done in, like, 3 or 4 seasons out of 7!

Anyways, I like CSI. The darn Spike Marathon is driving me nuts, because now they are replaying the few eps I saw on Showcase. Now, of coures, Showcase is another story...those ads are embarrassing and tasteless and crude! If Showcase did not have Curb Your Enthusiasm, CSI, Ali G, and the occasional good movie, I would never watch it!

Now, to shoot the breeze accuratly on stage, you first have to wash the mirrors in the dressing room, because the janitors are too afraid of going in there in case they move something and the costume mistress yell at them.

So, after the mirrors are sparkly clean, you take a chorusmember who is an experienced crew member, and have them throw the confetti using a modified water pistol at the appropriate moment in the breeze, which is created by a directed-air fan that is sitting backstage.
Please vote Morphine! (Thanks, Zeke!)
Needing more sleep since before 2003