View Single Post
Old 01-06-2004, 12:28 AM
Noodles And Hot Tofu! MMM

Send a message via Yahoo to NAHTMMM

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Another of my cut-to-fit blocks.

Neo: [iost_uid0]You're[/iost_uid0] the Oracle? And, and [iost_uid0]this[/iost_uid0] is supposed to be Delphi?
Oracle: This is Delphi on a shoestring budget. You'd think with all the money they spent on the special effects...oh well. I am indeed the Oracle. Don't believe me? Watch me prove my legitimacy by foreseeing your mishap with my prized antique lamp.
Neo: Antique lamp? Huh? Wher--
Vase: GAK!
Oracle: Ha! [iost_uid0]Psych![/iost_uid0] I knew you were going to do that. Just as I know that you are not the One. The One? Ha, One-Tenth is more like it.
Neo: But...but, if I'm not the One, then I'm nothing. What happens [iost_uid0]now[/iost_uid0]?
Oracle: No, you're thinking of Cypher. [iost_uid0]He's[/iost_uid0] nothing. And what happens now is that I exert my legitimacy with the audience by predicting the death of either you or Super Ohm.
Neo: Come on, surely you can do better than narrowing it down to two people. Which one of us is going to die?
Oracle: Difficult to see. Â Always in motion is the future.
Neo: Riiiight. Anything else?
Oracle: Well, I would tell you that Trinity likes you, but I won't because she'd kill me if she found out I told you. So I'll just give you this cookie instead.
Neo: Ooo, a cookie![/colorost_uid0]

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs