View Single Post
Old 08-27-2004, 02:13 AM
Primal

Ooh ooh ooh I never shared the dream which I had the other day... I dreamt that I was cryogenically unfrozen half a million years after the end of the B5 mythos. Apparently, the existence of the Universe As We Know It was in crisis and they were unfreezing all the old legends to help them tide through the difficult time. I was one of the "lesser legends" so my job was to help out the B5 crew when they got unfrozen, acclimatize them to the new environment and everything. So I got to take charge of Delenn. I was showing her around the city, and then we came to a courtyard full of people slow-dancing, and we joined them. We danced for a while. Then I told her I could fly, and I held tight to her and took off across the city, and she did that thing like Rose in Titanic. And then we went to fetch John, and I Transfigured her into a book so that I could carry her more easily (and surprise John when we found him).

The bizarre thing about this dream was that it was so vivid. When I woke up I could still feel the sensation of her cheek against mine as we danced... creepy, but in a nice sort of way.

Weird dream.