View Single Post
Old 02-12-2004, 01:57 AM
Noodles And Hot Tofu! MMM

Send a message via Yahoo to NAHTMMM

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Top Ten Evil Secrets of the Forums

10. Clicking on certain permutations of smilies triggers the opening of one's hard drive and the extension of a cartoonish "Hammer of Newbie Smiting" which promptly whacks you over the head a dozen times. One such combination is :eyeroll: :swear: :zzz: --OW! OW! OW! I didn't mean i--OW!...

...ooooh. Okay, I'm back.

9. We have Chili Cookoffs every other Friday

8. Zuke is really Zeke from an Alternate Evil Universe Of Great Evilness

7. NAHTMMM is really NAHTMMM from an Alternate Funky Universe of Great Weirdness

6. When you rearrange the forums' titles in a certain way and read the results backward, you find a subliminal message commanding you to pledge allegiance to coconuts. Or possibly crocodiles. We're not quite sure yet.

5. Certain forumgoers are currently working on a Secret Plan of Evil involving world dominance via pie missile launchers. They don't want it to be publicly known, though, and they're pretty violent about making sure it isn't, so I wouldn't let on I knew about it if I were you...

[iost_uid0]*knock*[/iost_uid0]
Whoops, that's the door. Hold on a minute. [iost_uid0]*Leaves*
*from far away*[/iost_uid0] Oh, hi there, funny you came by just now, er, what's that in your...erm...aahhh! No! Nooo, not the pecan pi--[iost_uid0]*SPLAT!*[/iost_uid0] Arggghh! :dead:

4. The above was [iost_uid0]not[/iost_uid0] a dramatization.

3. Doctors have proven that users can become incurably addicted to these fora in as few as (pie)*log("soon") days

2. There are people who actually know how many days the above refers to, but they're too meanie to tell the rest of us :crying:

1. [this rubbish has been deleted by the FBI, CIA, AFL-CIO, [bost_uid0]AND[/bost_uid0] the Temporal Police. It was lies, all lies, we tell you! Seriously!]

(This list has inspired me to write a TJI. A crazy TJI, with a brilliant concept but probably meh execution. Be afraid. )

Next:
Top Ten Results of a Star Trek - Looney Tunes Crossover[/colorost_uid0]

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs